Diamond Grille Doors And Screens, Adelaide
Diamond grille screens are a familiar sight on doorways and windows around Adelaide. They’ve been around since the 1970s. Did you know that the manufacturing process for diamond grilles was invented right here in Adelaide? Diamond grilles are not as popular as they used to be since the plain mesh doors were developed in the late 1990s. We consider plain mesh doors more secure than diamond grille doors, but our team at ASI Security can custom make them to your requirements.
When considering purchasing diamond grilles we can offer doors made to two distinct standards: the light weight Pointer and the heavy duty Sharkurity options.
The Pointer™ series of doors and window screens are the entry level into the Amplimesh range. They are ideal for those seeking a budget-conscious option where security is not a primary consideration. The Pointer range of products are most popular with landlords as a cost-effective but sturdy solution for screening rental properties.
Pointer™ grille doors provide a visual deterrent against unwanted guests and can be fitted with a range of fly screens or more durable pet resistant mesh or DVA mesh for added privacy. They come with single deadlocks as a standard with an option to upgrade to a 3-point lock.
Pointer series are classified as safety or barrier doors and screens, rather than security doors. They are assembled using the basic 7mm diamond grille design 127 in a medium weight door frame. Design 127 grille comes in a wide range of sizes to enable us to custom make even the larger and wider doors so popular in the new home market. They are also a very popular choice for safety window screens.
Benefits of Pointer:
- A visual deterrent at a budget price point.
- Sturdy construction using a medium weight extruded frame with a 7mm aluminium diamond grille Design 127
- Includes single deadlock with 5 pin tumbler
- Includes 3 fixed pin hinges, a doorcloser and a bugstrip
- A choice of flywire options
- Available in 12 standard colours
The Sharkurity™ series is the heavy duty security door system that is in a class of its own. Using only genuine Amplimesh security grille, the famous one-piece extruded 7mm thick grille and specially designed heavy duty extruded frame. Sharkurity™ products provide a visual deterrent and effective protection against uninvited guests entering your home.
Sharkurity™ security grilles are available in heavy duty single diamond Design 133 and double diamond Design 122. All Sharkurity™ hinged doors are custom made to measure as well as powder coated to suit your home decor requirements. A variety of wires can be used from fiberglass or aluminium to give you maximum airflow, Tuffscreen or Pet Mesh for maximum resilience to pets, or DVA mesh for privacy. For increased safety, all Sharkurity doors are fitted with Lockwood 3-Point locks. We even include a LockGuard, as standard, to prevent the opportunistic intruder simply poking their fingers through the grille and unlocking a door that is only snib locked.
Please note that due to limited grille sizes Sharkurity doors can only be manufactured for standard sized doors, up to 850mm wide x 2100mm high.
Benefits of Sharkurity:
- Heavy duty extruded Sharkurity™ frame, with a deep serrated receiver channel to ensure that together with 26 strategically positioned rivets the grille is held firmly in place.
- Genuine Amplimesh Sharkurity™ grille, the famous one-piece extruded 7mm thick grille with a 10 year guarantee of quality and a choice of two designs to enhance any home.
- Lockwood 3-Point Lock, internally mounted, utilising hook bolt actuators for premium security.
- LockGuard polycarb plate included for extra safety.
- Available in most Dulux powder coat range of colours
- Includes 3 fixed pin hinges, a door closer and a bugstrip
- A choice of fly wire options available